Jobs – Working with Enunda
Are you or do you want to become an energy tracking expert? Enunda welcomes you!
Energy Origin Tracking Analyst
- Energy market, policy, tracking system analysis. Assessments of existing energy tracking systems around the world
- Analysis of legislation, draft legislation, standards, certificate scheme quality assessments and compliance assessments – regarding energy tracking systems worldwide – with a main focus on uniquely guaranteeing the renewable energy source of electricity, gas, hydrogen, heating and cooling
- Develop reports, studies, training material and energy tracking system improvement proposals
- Design of energy tracking systems and their evolutions
- Supporting the organisation’s founder in the expansion of services to increase impactful energy tracking globally.
Project manager – Energy sector systemic evolutions
- Coordinate strategic projects with a view on systemic evolutions in the energy sector.
- Analytically deep-dive into the detail of content, connect with the essence of matters, design and implement an evolutionary strategy and define system architecture.
- Communicate, moderate and guide discussions with multiple stakeholders.
- An amazing career opportunity with impact on the fast-growing renewable energy industry.
- Remote working is possible. Working hours are flexible. Working language = English.
- Deliver world class quality
- Be of service towards systemic evolution
- Be authentic – Connect with the underlying intention
- Respect and constructivity
- Practicing a Growth-mindset: Enhancing personal growth of others and self
- Own it – accountability
We are a global centre of expertise in energy origin tracking. Our goal is to help energy origin certifiers to design and optimize their energy tracking system – to ensure it is trusted, efficient and future-proof for the ongoing energy transition. A small but growing organisation, building on 20+ years of experience in renewable energy certification, Enunda provides profound expertise, helps draft regulations, facilitates energy certificate markets and supervising origin disclosure. This enables the system participants to impact the sustainability of energy production and contribute to a cleaner world: Consumers are empowered to make active choices for a clean origin of the energy they consume, Regulators are equipped to achieve targets, Governments can support energy that meets their criteria.
Our work environment includes:
- Work-from-home days
- On-the-job training
- Regular international meetings and events
- International workforce
- Flexible working hours, full-time or part-time
- Fast learner with can-do mentality
- 3+ years in guarantees of origin or other energy attribute certificate system operation, market, consulting or related work
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving & presentation skills alongside focus to detail, without losing sight of the big picture
- Structuring & executing analyses based on high-level objectives
- Working in conversation with many stakeholders over multiple types of organisations and roles
- Output-driven, agile, flexible and organized, curious
- Preferably a masters’ degree in engineering, business or policy field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
Please get in touch!
Send your CV and motivation letter to info[at]enunda.eu . Discrete processing guaranteed.
Elaborate in your motivation letter on the following:
1) What appeals to you in this job? How does the mission of this company align with your own mission? Please motivate why you apply and why you believe to be an ideal candidate for the job.
2) What is your experience with energy markets and with energy attribute certificates / guarantees of origin for electricity, gas, hydrogen, heating or cooling from renewable sources? In what role(s) and organisation(s)? How many years are you active in the field?