What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text and number file that we store in your browser or on your computer’s hard drive. This allows us to remember your preferences when using our website. As soon as you visit our Website you will be asked for permission to place the various categories of cookies that we use.
However, cookies and similar technologies do not systematically collect information that could identify users of our website. They only help us to improve how our website works, to understand the interests of our users and to measure how effective the content of our website is.
Which cookies are used on enunda.eu
Below you can find an overview of functional and non-functional cookies, which are used on our website.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/nl-be/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Belgian DPA: Gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit, Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussel, Tel +32 (0)2 274 48 00, website: https://dataprotectionauthority.be/.